I am interested in three goals; Beautiful colors, pleasing composition, and images that tell a story.
I'm drawn to the unusual, ordinary and forgotten people or places. My subjects are usually people I know or have met.
I prefer watercolor because it brings its own life force; I love how it moves on its own. It is this inherent mystery that has kept me fascinated.
I choose positive imagery with a hint of humor, surrealism and realism. -- Robert Fleisher
- 101 Exhibit, Birds of America, L.A.,Ca. 2017
- 101 Exhibit/Art Basel, Miami, FL, 2011
- 101 Exhibit Gallery, Miami, FL, 2010
- 101 Exhibit/Art Basel, Miami, FL, 2009
- Habatat Shaw Gallery, Pontiac, Michigan, 1995
- The Schaffer Gallery, Bloomfield, Michigan, 1992
- Carnegie Hall, New York, NY, 1990
- Cork Gallery, New York, NY, 1990
- Rubiner Gallery, Bloomfield, Michigan, 1988
- Exhibition Gallery New York, NY, 1988
- Institute of Arts Flint, Michigan, 1980
- Maxwell Gallery, San Francisco, CA, 1978
- Sheldon Ross Gallery, Birmingham, Michigan, 1976
- Galerie de Biocourt, Harbor Springs, Michigan, 1976
- Paradigm Gallery, Birmingham, Michigan, 1976
- Fisher Gallery, Detroit, Michigan, 1973
- ArtPulse, 2010
- ArtNews, 2010
- American Art Collector, 2010
- Miami Herald, 2010
- New York Post, 1995
- Detroit Free Press, 1995
- New York Times, 1991
- Music Composer, ASCAP
- Born in Detroit
- Basically Self-taught
Consist of people from many professional fields including arts, public service, show business, and music worlds including Wayne Newton, Mickey Rooney, Yoko Ono-Lennon, James Woods, Paul and Joanne Woodward Newman and James Lipton.
Art District Article
The April-May 2010 issue of Art District featured article.